Asia is a precious market for startups who desire to be globally competitive; holding over half of the arena’s population and residential to a numerous startup ecosystem, startups delight in grand to realize right here.
For the second year, TNW is on a mission to hunt down Europe’s most modern startups, and offer them a golden label to enter the Asian market thru the K-Startup Accelerator program.
This Three.5 month program will prepare you for the usage of South Korea as your gateway to the remainder of South-East Asia. eighty Startups will be selected and invited to the Pangyo Techno Valley – dubbed the Silicon Valley of Asia. They receive free office-residence at the World Startup Campus – strategically positioned appropriate out of doorways of Gangnam, Seoul’s thriving, upscale business district.
“Europe’s main digital technology conference”
It be occurring, Join 15k digital minds to shape what’s next to your enterprise
Furthermore, startups will receive:
- Mentoring and crimson meat up: Be taught business programs from executives of Samsung, Hyundai and LG and receive abet on visa functions, local regulations and regulations, taxation, and much more.
- Costs lined: $3180/month/team to camouflage day-to-day charges.
- Voice-of-the-artwork products and companies to cater to all prototyping and sorting out desires.
- Prize money: In December, accelerator people will compete in a Demo Day competition wherein the tip forty will take $22,727 each and every. Extra grants for the tip four teams (from $6K to $100K) will be equipped.
Over the next month, we’re scouting for startups taking into consideration increasing their business to Asia thru this program. After two want rounds, the appropriate eighty companies will be invited to receive half.
Who can apply:
- Startups younger than seven years
- Startups positioned in the EMEA regions
- Startups with the ambition to fabricate bigger their business to Asia
Potentialities love this don’t approach by that generally. Are you ready to receive the challenge? Follow sooner than June 14th.